Code of Conduct
No member of Empath Healer Central or the wider Body Wisdom Academy community shall engage in inappropriate written or verbal comments with Leslie Huddart, volunteers or other members of the network. This may include:
· Sexual overtones or overt sexual advances
· Hateful spoken or written comments
· Offensive visual images
· Violations of personal boundaries, including unwelcome attention, physical contact or other inappropriate behavior
· Deliberate intimidation, stalking or following
· Sustained disruption of discussions, including “talking over” others
· Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic or otherwise discriminatory language
· Sharing information about members outside of these respective program circles or network
· Use of Leslie Huddart L.Ac.’s or others intellectual property shared within the network outside of the network.
· Other violations of the core values as determined by Leslie Huddart and her staff.
Leslie Huddart will act to remedy any situation in which a member of Empath Healer Central violates the Code of Conduct.
Conflict resolution best practices are used to resolve any violation of the Code of Conduct. All conflict resolution with include at least two members of the Body Wisdom Academy staff. The usual first step for minor violations is to clearly discuss with the member the alleged violation to reach a resolution. If a successful resolution cannot be reached, such as the member fails to apologize or acknowledge their violations, the member may be removed without further discussion. Serious violations will result in immediate removal. Members removed from the network for violating the code of conduct will be banned from returning to the network. The reasons for their removal will be reported to Mighty Networks.
Offensive content, including images or words depicting overt sexuality, violence or nudity, will be removed without discussion.
Commitment to Safety
Leslie Huddart strives to provide content that is safe based on the needs of the members and the environment in which they are receiving the content. Great consideration is taken to ensure that no lesson, article or experience is beyond the safe parameters of the member or student.
Leslie Huddart and staff are committed to creating a safe environment within the Empath Healer Central and Body Wisdom Academy Communities. This is defined as a community free of unwanted sexual, racial, gender, cultural, religious or other comments, whether spoken or written.
No Responsibility for Outcomes
Although Leslie Huddart develops her content based on modern evidence and traditional wisdom, and tests and evaluates it for efficacy, she makes no guarantee or accepts no responsibility for the outcomes or impacts of any of her spoken or written work. This applies to the staff of all communities and training programs.