· Sexual overtones or overt sexual advances
· Hateful spoken or written comments
· Offensive visual images
· Violations of personal boundaries, including unwelcome attention, physical contact or other inappropriate behavior
· Deliberate intimidation, stalking or following
· Sustained disruption of discussions, including “talking over” others
· Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic or otherwise discriminatory language
· Sharing information about members outside of these respective program circles or network
· Use of Leslie Huddart L.Ac.’s or others intellectual property shared within the network outside of the network.
· Other violations of the core values as determined by Leslie Huddart and her staff.
Leslie Huddart will act to remedy any situation in which a member of Empath Healer Central violates the Code of Conduct.
Conflict resolution best practices are used to resolve any violation of the Code of Conduct. All conflict resolution with include at least two members of the Body Wisdom Academy staff. The usual first step for minor violations is to clearly discuss with the member the alleged violation to reach a resolution. If a successful resolution cannot be reached, such as the member fails to apologize or acknowledge their violations, the member may be removed without further discussion. Serious violations will result in immediate removal. Members removed from the network for violating the code of conduct will be banned from returning to the network. The reasons for their removal will be reported to Mighty Networks.
Offensive content, including images or words depicting overt sexuality, violence or nudity, will be removed without discussion.
Leslie Huddart and staff are committed to creating a safe environment within the Empath Healer Central and Body Wisdom Academy Communities. This is defined as a community free of unwanted sexual, racial, gender, cultural, religious or other comments, whether spoken or written.